Welcome to the Frietmuseum from Bruges!
Which measures should I follow during my visit ?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask visitors to observe the following measures:
• A one-way circuit through the museum is outlined. Please stick to the trail.
• Inside the museum, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
• Elevator will only be made available to visitors with reduced mobility.
• Disinfection gel is available at the entrance desk and the museum shop.
• The public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Absolutely incredible! Up until now there was no Frietmuseum in the whole world, which means that the Frietmuseum in Bruges is the first and only museum dedicated to potato fries.
Together with delicious Belgian chocolate, the Belgian potato fry is certainly the product that is the most characteristic of Belgian culinary expertise. Over the years, fries have become known world wide to the delight of adults and children in practically all countries and we can be proud that they actually originate from Belgium.
How do I buy a ticket ?
We kindly ask visitors to buy their tickets online as much as possible.
This way you assure yourself of a place for a visit, without a reserved ticket we cannot guarantee you access to the museum.
Electronic vouchers are allowed.